Senior System Architect Avionics (m/f)
WARUM SIE BEI UNS EINSTEIGEN SOLLEN?
WHY WORKING FOR US?
- Analyse customer needs and research for technical solutions
- Develop complex and safety critical system architectures (hardware/ software)
- Prepare and review functional trade-offs (taking into account the associated safety constraints), specifications, and definitions of the system
- Define and verify system specifications in respect of functional and safety aspects
- Point of contact for sub-system suppliers
- Analyse regulations and negotiate with authorities
- Coordinate a team of system engineers
BECAUSE YOU CAN.
- Good knowledge of avionic systems (radio, autopilot, instruments, display, warning systems, navigation, monitoring, flight management)
- Good knowledge of development processes and tools like DOORS, JIRA, and IBM-RQM
- Familiar with public licensing requirements and aerospace norms like ARP 4754, DO178, and DO254
- Language skills in English, German is a plus
Ansprechpartner: Herr Axel Repetzki
TEL: +49 89 9216 2620